1. What products and services do you offer?
- Skincare and anti-aging consultations, education, and recommendations
- All-natural anti-aging procedures
- Traditional fillers and neuromodulators (Botox)
- Chemical peels
- Skin tightening
- Cellulite reduction
- Pain therapy
- Hair restoration
- Male and female rejuvenation
- Platelet-rich plasma therapies
- Fat transfer (for hair growth, facial rejuvenation, hands, and sexual rejuvenation)
- Collagen stimulators for long-lasting restoration of volume and reversal of skin damage
2. That’s a huge list! What can you do for me if I wanted something more natural or if I had allergic reactions to treatments in the past?
Many of our treatments use organic material from the actual patient, so there is not a risk of allergic reaction, and the treatments are more natural.
3. What sets you apart from your competition?
Clients deal directly with us, the owners—Dr. Jeff Carls and Christie Carls. We have a true interest in our client’s well-being as a person. We truly want to do the right thing for them. Integrity, service, and quality set us apart.
4. What is your favorite part of your business?
We love serving our clients and watching their progress!
5. Progress is important. How exactly do you measure a client’s progress?
One way we measure progress is by using a VISIA machine to analyze complexion, looking for UV damage, sun spots, redness, bacteria, wrinkles, texture, pores, and brown spots. With this data, we are better able to treat a patient and track a patient’s results in a data-driven way. Before and after photos are sometimes misleading, but VISIA analysis makes the progress easy to see and track.
6. How many employees do you have?
Zero. It’s just us and a few contractors and other professionals who assist us virtually. This allows us to stay small and intimate—we really get to know each client and can form relationships.
7. To what do you attribute your success?
Hard work, a passion for excellence, and a true concern for our clients.
8. Do you or your business give back to the community?
Absolutely! To name a few, Havasu Health Foundation, the Cancer Society, Parrot Heads, Havasu Football, Calvary Christian Academy, Women’s Network Exchange Association, Havasu Realtor Charity Events, and the Humane Society, as well as Sailing Angels—an organization I belonged to and volunteered with in Houston. It helps Am Vets, Wounded Warriors, children with disabilities, and children with terminal illnesses as well as last wishes.
9. When can I come in?
We are open 7 days a week by appointment. Normal business hours are Tuesday through Thursday 10-6 and Friday 10-4. We work many evenings and weekends and have hours by appointment with the doctor during the week on an as needed basis.
10. I’d be a little nervous to try something new. How can I find out more?
We hold a monthly open house every third Friday of the month from 4-6—you must call to reserve a spot. You can expect to talk with not only the doctor and me, but also with clients who have experienced the treatments themselves. I also schedule consultations via the MindBody app.